An expert in farmland sale can help you get the most for your farm.
You have a lot riding on a farmland sale.
You have invested in this property. When the time comes to transfer it to another owner— whether by a public auction, a traditional listing or sealed bid — you want the top dollar. And you want a trustworthy expert handling the transaction.
- I bring 30-plus-years of experience to your farmland sale.
- As a member of the Realtors® Land Institute (RLI) with my Accredited Land Consultant Designation (ALC), I understand farms and all the elements that can impact the price your farm sells for.
I come from a farm background – my father farmed before starting this business 45 years ago. And now my son has joined me. We’re invested in this area as a family – and our reputation for hard work and success speaks for itself.
At Leezer Farmland Sales, we are professionals who believe in hard work, attention to detail and honesty.
That means we will always tell you the truth, even when it is hard to hear.
Along with those old-fashioned rural values, I use modern technology to be more efficient and effective at marketing your farm, with an online, responsive website and social media, electronic MLS listings and my electronic newsletter.
When I’m not selling farms, I write insurance for farmers – and all types of businesses. Farm insurance is about 50 percent of my insurance business.
- Working with all these farmers helps me keep my finger on the “pulse” of the farm industry.
- And it gives me a big market for your farm.
- I have a good idea who might be thinking about selling and who might be thinking about buying.
I also track grain markets – understanding the income a farm can produce impacts the going sales price and is one factor in determining farm value.
I am connected.
I have forged a relationship with the most successful, local independent real estate company, Jim Maloof Realtor, to make sure that we have the strength of their marketing and the largest number of Realtors® possible looking for buyers for your property.
I help landowners get top dollar for their farms.
I also see some people make a few common missteps that mean they end up with a lot less. If I am given the opportunity to work with you, I’ll do everything in my power to help you get more – not less.